· Dust frequently with a dampened soft cloth.
· Clean furniture
every other month.
· Polish furniture every other month.
· Always protect furniture from hot and cold items.
· Keep furniture away from direct sunlight, it will cause damage to the color and
· Avoid putting newspapers or magazines directly on wood surfaces as ink can stain
· Avoid moisture coming in contact with wood.
· Use felt pads to protect wood from accessories.
· Use a quality
furniture polish that contains no wax, silicones or abrasives. Follow
polish manufacturers instructions. Buff until polish is removed. Polish every
Related Product tags: Wood Cleaning