generally uses high-hardness reinforced glass
and metal frame
s. The transparent definition of glass is 4-5 times that of ordinary glass by Gaochu. High hardness reinforced glass is strong and durable. It can withstand the strength of conventional knock, touch, hit, and pressure. It can completely withstand the same weight as wood
Furniture made from the front glass of a high-brightness car that is 20 mm or even 25 mm thick is a new territory that the modern
furniture decoration industry is opening up. High-hardness and reinforced glass is strong and durable, and can withstand the regular force of knocking, hitting, hitting and pressing, which will gradually eliminate consumers 'concerns in the past. It is also deeply attracted by the romantic and cultural taste of modern life derived from this trendy furniture made of high-tech craftsmanship and novel building materials
. The common use of glass furniture is also an impoRTA
nt factor that is favored.
Glass furniture is the most suitable choice in rooms with small living areas. Because of the permeability of glass, it can reduce the pressure of space. In the past, people used to think that glass furniture made people insecure.
Today, the glass materials used especially for home decoration have not only made breakthroughs in thickness and transparency, making the glass-made furniture both reliable and practical
, but also infused the effect of art into the production, so that the glass furniture is making use of the practical
ity of the furniture. At the same time, It also has the effect of decorating and beautifying the room.
Commonly used glass types:
Glass plate: The glass sheet is polished and polished to make it transparent and smooth. It is a glass plate. The surface of the advanced glass plate is not corrugated. The said glass plate is made of an advanced glass plate.
Curved glass: After the glass is heated on the mold, it is bent according to the weight of the glass itself, and then made by Xu cold.
Colored glass: Colored glass is glass containing metal oxides. Different metal oxides make glass with different colors. The tea glass is glass containing iron dioxide.
Glass mirror: for the advanced glass plate, the surface is not corrugated, suitable for the cabinet
back mirror and vertical mirror.
Reinforced glass: When the plate glass is heated close to the softening point, the surface of the glass is cooled rapidly, so that the compression stress is distributed on the surface of the glass, while Yinzhangyingli is in the center layer. Due to the strong and equal compression stress, the tensile stress generated by the external pressure is offset by the strong compression stress of the glass, increasing the safety of the glass use. The strength of reinforced glass is about 5 times that of ordinary glass. When the glass is destroyed by external forces, it becomes a large grain of beans and reduces damage to the human body. It can withstand rapid changes in temperature(eg, 5mm reinforced glass, which can withstand temperature changes in the range of 200 degrees).
Three-dimensional glass: The surface of the flat glass adopts spraying technology and is made of related technologies. It is suitable for dining tables
, cabinet doors, etc..
Regular glass: that doesn't explain it.
Sand glass: one side of sand granular, one side of ordinary glass, half transparent.
Fog glass: glass appears to have a layer of mist, the advantage of not eating handprints, easy to scrub.
Emulsified glass: the edge of the glass is ordinary glass, roughly half a centimeter in appearance, the middle part is similar to the atomized glass, white
fog color, advantages, isolation rays.
Silk glass: The color is green and white, the advantage is not to eat handprints, with metal texture furniture looks very modern.
Gummed glass: there will be clamps in the middle of the glass, of course, this is not visible to the naked eye from the outside, opaque, advantages, high strength, hammer can not break, generally do bed
side, of course, high cost.
Metallic glass: soft metallic particles of glass material, high strength, the shape is generally very unique.
1, when glass furniture is used, it should be placed in a relatively fixed place. Do not move back and forth at will. When putting things aside, you should take it lightly, avoid collisions, and move it to promote the bottom shipping behavior.
2, when cleaning the dirt on the glass furniture, you can use organic solvents such as gasoline or alcohol, and it is best to use the glass cleaning agent sold on the market. Do not shave with hard profit;
3, glass furniture placement, to avoid humidity, far from the stove, to be isolated from acid, alkali and other chemical reagents, to prevent corrosion and deterioration;
4, when transporting glass furniture, to fix the casters on the base to prevent sliding damage, when moving, to maintain a smooth, tilt angle can not be too large;
5, do not arbitrarily remove the glass furniture related to the combination
of adhesive strips and other parts.
6. Do not force the glass surface at ordinary times, for the protection of the glass surface scratch, it is best to spread the stage cloth. When placing things on glass furniture, take it lightly and avoid collisions.
7. When cleaning daily, wipe with a wet towel or newspaper. If you encounter stains, you can wipe them with a towel or warm vinegar. You can also use glass cleaners sold on the market. Do not clean them with a more acidic and alkaline solution. In winter, the surface of the glass is easy to Frost, and the cloth can be used to wipe with concentrated salt water or white wine. The effect is very good.
8. Once the stained wool glass is dirty, you can use a toothbrush dipped in detergent and wipe it along the pattern to remove it. In addition, you can also drop kerosene on the glass or use chalk ash and gypsum to dip in water to dry the glass and wipe it with clean cloth or cotton so that the glass is clean and bright.
9. Glass furniture is best placed in a more fixed place, do not move back and forth freely; To place the objects smoothly, heavy objects should be placed at the bottom of the glass furniture to prevent the furniture's center of gravity from turning over. In addition, to avoid humidity, far from the stove, to be isolated from acid, alkali and other chemical reagents to prevent corrosion and deterioration.
10. The use of plastic
wrap and wet cloth sprayed with detergent can also "rejuvenate" glass that is often stained with oil. fir
st of all, the glass is fully sprayed with detergent, and then affixed with a plastic
film to soften the Solid
ified oil stain. After ten minutes, tear off the plastic film and wipe it with a wet cloth. To keep the glass clean and bright, you must often clean it. If there is handwriting on the glass, you can rub it with rubber immersion water and then wipe it with wet cloth. If there is paint on the glass, it can be scrubbed with cotton with hot vinegar; Wipe the glass with a clean dry cloth dipped in alcohol to make it crystal bright.
Choice of brown glass:
With the appearance of brown glass furniture, more and more young friends want to buy one or two pieces of brown glass furniture when they buy furniture, but they do not know where to start when they go to the store. Here are some selection methods for your reference.
1, the first thing to do is whether the structure of the furniture from the intuitive soil is symmetrical and Square, and there can be no problems such as distorted material and distorted public collapse.
2, the base of the brown rose furniture is the brown broken Lotus root and mirror. When selecting, it depends on whether the brown glass itself is decolorized, whether there is a mourning, frying, crack
ing, moldy and other phenomena. When checking the mirror, see if it is crystal clear, smooth, smooth, not sharp, there is a stream, the image must be clear and remote, the person can not be deformed and out of shape, but also check the silver layer of the mirror and whether the protective paint has fallen off or Liuhen.
3. Glass and glass are connected together with a series of combination buckles. When selecting, you must check whether the combination buckles and joints are firm and firm, and there must be no loose, disjointed, and damaged phenomena.
4. There is a rubber thong on the edge of the brown glass, which can play a protective role when the glass is shaken and collided by external forces. At the same time, it can also prevent people from being scratched by grandeur during use. Therefore, when selecting, you must check whether the rubber thong is strong, tight, and full.
5. The tea-colored glass furniture is generally equipped with a directional wheel bottom support. When selecting a, it should be pushed slightly to push the bottom support to see if the operation is flexible and convenient, and it is not possible to have a light foot in the animal's head. Leaning deformation. Before and after the implementation of the left and right, the overall must be "stable as Taishan."
6. The seams between the various brown glasses should be narrow and small.
7. There are fabrics such as velvet cloth on the bottom of the brown glass furniture. When selecting, the dish should be tightly wrapped and flat, and there should be no damage or pollution. below glass cupboard for reference.