Announcement
 Website upgraded, Now Mobile Phone, Iphone, IPAD directly access this site, fast as lightning
Scan QR Code to access our mobile website

OFFICE FURNITURE OUTDOOR FURNITURE METAL FURNITURE KITCHEN FURNITURE
HOTEL FURNITURE HARDWARE ACCESSORIES SAMPLE DEVELOPMENT GIFT & DECORATIONS
MEDICAL FURNITURE
BEDDINGS SET
HOMEWARES
PUBLIC FURNITURE

Cooperation

Cooperation Modes between us


Mode ONE:
Your Company is our direct client, you give us orders & money, and we produce the goods according to your requirements & ensure the shipments with the high quality to be shipped out on time without delay.

Cooperation procedure as follows below:

A: Your company place us sample order as offer at firstly, then we quote for you. Let's go next step if your company accepted our quotation.

B: Your Company give us the relative product info such as special requirements, drawings and so on. Then Sample making to finishing in our factories.

(Remarks: Your Company must pay there times cost of making samples before making. We will refund the cost of sample production to you upon receipt of your order)

C: Sending your company sample for reviewing

D: Your Company give us the comments/report after samples reviewing, let's go ahead for next stage if sample accepted. Our factory will modify or remake the samples until they are acceptable if sample failed.

E: If you are prepared to place a production order with us after the evaluation of the sample, please pay us 30 % of the purchase price in advance as deposit. The remaining 70 % in one lump sum prior to loading.


Mode TWO:
We can be your branch of your company in China i.e.  Our company is your China Office. Your company is responsible for all international affairs with foreign companies, and our company is responsible for domestic affairs with all Chinese factories. How to operate, how to cooperate, is your company's main decision and it's up to your company. But this decision should not harm the interests of our company as a prerequisite. The two sides hold face-to-face consultations to determine that is needed.


Mode THREE:
Your Company can be our partner for the business. The two sides intend to hold a meeting later to clarify how to cooperate and how to pay dividends.


Mode FOUR:
Your Company as the agent for us, you get the orders from abroad then place orders to us. We quote your company, and your company will quote your guests. We are only responsible for production and quality ( Quality Assurance ). Shipping and other matters will be responsible for handling by your company.


Mode FIVE:
Whether the company or individual can be our company's partner, the interests of both parties are the most impoRTAnt.


Lustyhome <a href=https://www.lustyhome.com/product_tags_615.html target='_blank'>furniture</a> Ltd

Detailed business cooperation process >>>



Related Product Links
solid wood antique furniture
white painting bedroom bathroom
chests storage cabinet sofa
cupboard finishes finishing chairs
tables bookcase dining living
ashely luxury
highend fine
designer
office craftsmanship
materials
fashion
upholstery
casegoods
softgoods
tabletop furnishings
lighting
traditional
finchina jewelrybox
dinnerware
bedding

ashely furniture hooker baker hayneedle
furniture century artfurniture today
chests chairs cort universal


Practical and Popular Dark bla

Practical and Popular Dark black Assembled Nightstand ,practical,panel furnitur...

Practical and Popular American

Practical and Popular American Furniture Round Leg Table Dining Sets,upholstered...

Telephone Table with 2 drawers

Telephone Table with 2 drawers painting in brown edges,telephone table,2 drawers...

E1 MDF Panel Furniture Bookshe

E1 MDF Panle Furniture Bookshelves in Walnut Painting,MDF,panel furniture,booksh...